The HIU provides domestic hot water and space heating to properties that are serviced from district heating or centralised boiler plants. Supplied with or without heat meters.
These units comprise two heat exchangers, one for providing instant domestic hot water (DHW) at a regulated temperature and the second for space heating within the property. The unit is indirect so the primary heating circuit is hydraulically separated from the property space heating by a plate heat exchanger and operates only when DHW or space heating is required.
For a consultation on upgrading to the Bosch range contact us at (01)8293875 or email [email protected]
The HIU is the perfect solution for district heating and applications with a centralised plant room, providing both domestic hot water and heating.
- DHW & CH on demand with hydraulic system separation and two heat exchangers
- Thermostatic DHW temperature control
- Low return temperature in the primary circuit
- Compatible with entire Bosch Commercial and Industrial product range
- Summer bypass valves ensure instant DHW draw off without wasting thermal energy.
- Pressure temperature control valve – allows the DHW heat exchanger to operate on demand only, saving energy
- Minimal installation space required
- Ingress Protection – IP X4D/54/65
- Priority domestic hot water valve – prioritises the temperature at the DHW heat exchanger for maximum comfort
- Modulating space heating pump
- One man lift weight